Siri is the voice assistant from Apple that is available on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and HomePod. Siri Shortcuts allows you to turn on/off your HomeWizard Climate devices with your voice.
Setting up Siri Shortcuts
If you want to switch a scene with Siri Shortcuts create the scene before continuing. To read more about creating scenes click here.
- Open the 'HomeWizard Climate' -app
- Navigate to 'Settings' by tapping the gear icon in the top right of the 'My Home' tab.
- Select the device you want to configure with Siri Shortcuts
- Select 'Siri Shortcuts' at the bottom of the menu
- Choose whether you want your device to turn on or off and tap the 'Add to Siri' button
- Give the shortcut a name in the Add to Siri menu and click 'Add to Siri'
You're done! Test it by activating Siri and running the shortcut by asking Siri with your personalised phrase.
Can I do more with Siri Shortcuts than turning devices on/off?
Due to limitations in Siri Shortcuts it is currently not possible to change things like fan speed or temperature with Siri Shortcuts. If Apple enables this in the future we will take another look at it.